And don't worry about the vase...
Gloria Foster and
Mary Alice play the two shells of the Oracle in THE MATRIX trilogy.
A model laboratory for Autumn workings
The Kitchen is a slang expression for a laboratory, and The Oracle has a real gem of a kitchen. The Oracle's Matrix themes correspond to Trump XIV Temperance, found in nature with a palette drawn from the three main types of atmosphere, rhythmn, and colour orientation that immediately follow the Autumnal Equinox. They are defined in fashion as: Metallic Autumn, Tawny Autumn, and
Bronze and Mellow Autumn in sequence. All refer to Mother Nature as she prepares for the last act of her fabulous, multi-layered, dramatic annual cycle.
Late Autumn and Early Winter are discussed here.
The Oracle's home itself suggests both electric seasons, Spring and Autumn - people who don't burn daylight. When Neo and Morpheus arrive a young priestess opens the door before they knock and welcomes them assuringly before they speak. The first entry, hallway, and front room suggest Spring via pastel green walls, young children practicing varying degrees of telekinetic and psychokinetic talent, the tv with pictures of racing rabbits, and a silver spoon reference to "seer" and "dreamer" - interpretation at its best.
The moving beads that separate the front of the apartment from the area where The Oracle works her wonderful magic [inner sanctum: similar to that of Batman, The Shadow, Dr. Strange, and so forth] refer to the moving energy of both Spring and Autumn. The small plaque above the door, "Know Thyself" is a reference to The Oracle at Delphi and her prophecy. There is a myriad of definite design that conveys the purpose of the Oracle's Lab on a non-verbal level. Three Autumn types are represented, though The Matrix favors the tones, design, and tendencies of Metallic Autumn.
Gloria Foster's Sun 22° Scorpio 56' is trine the ruler of Scorpio, Pluto [The Universal Welfare Urge] - often associated with Shiva/Shakti, Akasha as a Life Force. The trine is within two degrees of perfect, unusually strong, an indication of the active, conscious search for new ways of being. The trine bestows sympathetic alignments with new research in brain function and the self-orchestration of neural patterns. Paranormal links are formed between natural etheric wave lengths and holonomic realities - there may be a study on how these two work in tandem and become greater than the sum of their parts. Although Scorpio and its ruler Pluto do not govern divination, clairvoyance, or any particular form of divination per se, all are projected to an audience with greater clarity when Scorpio/Pluto are active in a star chart, as with Foster. The cloak of invisibility, the silent dancer, and the seamless dance between heaven and hell are associated with Pluto specifically.
The combination of Scorpio and Pluto aid leadership, organization skill, and the belief in one's own mission regardless of obstacles. The pioneer spirit is always going to effect others. Foster is known as a p.c. HERA for all ages, a modern day Scorpio Savioress.
An exceptional 'Goddess of The Windpipe' as truthsayer and initiator in the first two compelling MATRIX films, she is the antedote for The Architect. The formula is the correct ratio between copper ore and lead ore. Copper compensates for lead. The Oracle transfigures herself [phoenix-like] and reasserts her status in the third installment, REVOLUTIONS [sans Foster]. Both Venus and Mercury are associated with the Oracle's character.
In Foster's star chart, her Mercury [quicksilver] 0° Sagittarius 24' rx is exactly on the cusp, conjunct her Sun and trine Pluto. Her Venus [copper] is 9° Capricorn 50', trine Neptune [Emotional ESP - the Search for Utopia], and square Jupiter [the Oracle of Dodona and The Philosophic Urge]. Venus is personified by physically attractive individuals or one's own physical appearance. Later in life, this is transferred to everything which exerts attraction and to lovers, socialites, 'beautiful people'. The core of all Venus qualities is the physical appearance. Venus in Capricorn, sign of the engineer, architect, and crystallizing tendency, bestows an ideal understanding of The Oracle, as the character is written for The Matrix Trilogy.
Gloria Foster left this dimension during September 2001 due to complications resulting from diabetes. RIP
Well known people with Venus in Capricorn include Walt Disney, Benjamin Franklin, Steve Jobs, Caroline Bouvier Kennedy, Caroline Myss, and Nina Ricci.
Women Rock Mercury in the Signs
THE ORACLE'S RIGHT AS RAIN COOKIES
1/2 c Brown sugar, packed
1/2 c softened butter
2 tb Water
1 tsp Vanilla
1 1/2 c Flour
1/8 tsp Salt
90 Pecan halves (or substitute some
crushed Brazil nuts according to taste)
10 Caramels, cut into 1/4ths
White chocolate morsels
Mix sugar, butter and vanilla. Then stir in flour and salt until dough holds. On an ungreased cookie sheet, spread groups of 3-4 pecan-brazil nuts.
Place in the center of each group, a single white morsel.
Take dough by teaspoonfuls and shape around caramel pieces; press firmly onto the center of
each group of nuts. Bake until set but not brown, about 12 - 15 min. Cool on glass serving dish.
Copper Insulation - Shield Your Electro-Magnetic Field
Metals that contains copper will, in a 'normal' situation, increase
the flow of energy. Copper also magnetizes most toxic factors in an
environment, diminishing distortion or likely harmful effects caused
by erosion, burn outs, or lax safety standards. Copper will guard an
area where one might construct a 'sensitive', techno-kink home base.
- General note: there is a popular term 'copper-top', not unrelated.
THE WHITE RABBIT
4 ounces cream cheese, room temperatureDirections
4 small round egg bagels
1 1/2 pint raspberries, or other berry
Split rolls into three layers, horizontally. Stir together cream cheese and 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar, or more to taste, in a small bowl. Spread bottom half of each roll with 2 tablespoons sweetened cream cheese, then spread the middle layer; divide berries among sandwich layers. Use a fine sieve to lightly dust berries with more sugar, and stack all the layers. Replace tops of each roll.
Captain: Ballard - First Mate: Malachi
Operator: unknown - Crew: Bane
At the Captains' Crisis Meeting, Ballard offered to help Morpheus and remain behind in the Matrix to wait for contact from the Oracle. The Nebuchadnezzar had to return to Zion [maintenance] as part of the massive recall of all hovercraft to defend the city. Ballard claimed he remained so he could see what Lock would do to Morpheus when he found out. Ballard was eventually contacted and challenged to a fight by
Seraph. Seraph allowed him to meet with The Oracle to retrieve her message. The crew of the Caduceus eventually made it back to Zion, but during their escape Ballard's crewman Bane was infected by Smith. In Zion, Ballard gave the message to Neo: The Oracle wanted to see Neo and tell him about The Keymaker.
SMOKED SALMON and AVOCADO with LEMON CAPER BUTTER on PUMPERNICKEL BREAD
5 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon drained bottled capers
8 slices of pumpernickel bread
1/2 pound thinly sliced smoked salmon
1 small red onion, sliced thin
1 avocado (preferably California), pitted, peeled, cut into 12 wedges,
and sprinkled with the juice of 1/2 lemon
1 cup alfalfa sprouts
In a small bowl cream together the butter, the lemon juice, the capers, and salt and pepper to taste and spread the lemon caper butter on one side of each slice of bread. Layer half the bread slices with the salmon, the onion, the avocado, and the sprouts and top the sandwiches with the remaining bread slices, pressing them firmly.
Makes 4 sandwiches.
Thanks to Gourmet, June 1990
Hawthorne's short story: The
Mercury and the Caduceus in the palm here
Mjolner aka Hammer [Mark XIV No. 62 Made in the USA Year 2111]
Captain: Roland - First Mate: Colt
Operator: AK - Other Crew: Mauser, Maggie
SUPER STAR LUNCH
2 whole-wheat hero rolls
Mustard and Mayonnaise
4 ounces thinly sliced turkey
4 ounces thinly sliced baked ham
4 ounces sliced Swiss cheese
1/2 cup sliced bread-and-butter pickles
1/2 head butterhead lettuce
Split rolls in half horizontally. Spread bottom
half of each with mustard and the top with
mayonnaise. Layer turkey, ham, and cheese
on bottom halves of rolls; top with pickles and
lettuce. Return tops of rolls. Cut sandwiches
into smaller pieces, one for each of the
candidates in the Oracle's gathering room,
watching white rabbits on TV.
Logos [Mark XIV No. 14 Made in the USA Year 2101]
Captain: Niobe - First Mate: Ghost
Operator: Sparks - Other Crew: None
Serves 24 Volts rt., Ghost Cake
[Meat should be sliced knife-edge thin]
2 heads red lettuce, shredded
Virgin olive oil, to taste
Red-wine vinegar, to taste
Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Dried oregano, to taste
1 three-foot loaf Italian bread
1 cup mayonnaise
3/4 pound oven-roasted turkey, thinly sliced
3/4 pound baked ham, thinly sliced
3/4 pound Genoa salami, thinly sliced
1/2 pound pastrami, thinly sliced
3/4 pound Swiss or Jack cheese, thinly sliced
or spread freshly grated Parmesan butter*
Sun-ripened tomatoes, thinly sliced
1. Put shredded lettuce in a bowl, and toss lightly with oil and vinegar; season with salt, pepper, and oregano.
2. Using a sharp, serrated knife, cut bread in half lengthwise. Remove soft center from the bread. Using a spatula, spread mayonnaise evenly over top of loaf.
3. On bottom bread half, spread mayo or Parmesan butter; evenly layer meats and remaining ingredients. Top with other half of the bread, secure with toothpicks, and cut into triangles.
Some suggested garnishes: Capers, carrot and celery stalks, pickle spears, salted nuts, stuffed or ripe olives.
* Parmesan butter: To cream butter, place one cup of butter in a warm bowl, mash, beat and whisk it until it is soft. Gradually add one-half cup of cream and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top. Slowly fold grated cheese into the mixture.
THE NEBUCHADNEZZAR II
[Mark III No. 11 Made in the USA Year 2069]
Captain: Morpheus - First Mate: Trinity
Operator: Link, Tank - Other Crew: Neo, Dozer, Switch, Apoc, Mouse, Cypher
BRING IT TO THE TABLE
Canadian bacon, medium well done English muffin, untoasted
Apple rings, fresh sliced English mustard
Swiss cheese, cut in triangle shape
Add mustard to one side of the English muffin. Place a thick slice of hot Canadian bacon and a fresh apple ring on the other side. Then cut a thin slice of Swiss cheese into two triangles, arrange on top of both muffin halves and broil.
1 Cup brown mustard seeds
1/4 Cup yellow mustard seeds 1 tsp sugar
1 Cup dark beer 1 tsp salt
1 1/4 Cups white-wine vinegar 1 tsp ground allspice
1 Cup mustard powder, 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
combined with 1 Cup water 1/4 tsp ground mace
[let sit 20 minutes]
1. In a non-reactive container, combine mustard seeds with beer and vinegar. Let sit 48 hours. 2. Transfer to food processor. Add remaining ingredients, process 4 - 6 minutes, until seeds become creamy. Refrig a week in an airtight container.
[Mark VI No. 16 Made in the USA Year 2079]
Captain: Thadeus - First Mate: Jue
Other Crew: Robbie
1 package of round Pita Bread
4 packages of Cream Cheese
1 1/2 Cup Golden Raisins
Small Honey jar
Dried Apricots [cut in strips]
Dried Cherries [sprinkle on top]
In a large mixing bowl, whip together cream cheese, 1/2 cup golden raisins, and 2 tablespoons honey until smooth. Gradually add more raisins and honey until you reach the desired taste. Store in refrigerator until guests arrive.
Open Pita rounds. Spread cream cheese mixture on one side. If desired, sprinkle top of cream cheese with dried apricots slices or dried cherries.
[Mark XIII No. 32 Made in the USA Year 2106]
Captain: Soren - First Mate: Vector
Operator: Jax - Other Crew: Axel, Binary
REAL WORLD HEAVEN
3 12 Inch Loafs French Bread, Halved
1/2 Cup mayonnaise
1/4 Cup Brown Mustard or Honey Mustard
1 head Lettuce
1 Tomato, Sliced
Eggplant Slice [or 2, depending on size] fried in olive oil
Monterey Jack or Parmesan grated
Sliced Swiss Cheese
1 Orange Bell Pepper, cut in thin strips [pan fry strips in olive oil]
2 Medium Onions, Sliced
In a small mixing bowl combine the mayo with the mustard and mix well. When assembling these subs you want to lather both side of your French bread with a little spread. Now assemble the sandwich by layering the bottom bread, shredded lettuce, tomato, eggplant, Cheeses, strips of pepper, and finally top with onions. Cut in half and secure with tooth pick.
Hovercraft serve as the defense force for the city of Zion. List of Hovercraft in The Matrix
BACK Palm - Thumb and Jupiter/Character
BACK Shrmx Menu
You play a dangerous game. Change always is.
ALL NIGHT MATRIX MARATHON
2 six-ounce fillets of Channel Sole
Shrmx, cleaned and sliced
2 Tablespoons pine nuts
2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
Fresh pressed garlic clove, optional
One cup rice flour
Juice of one lemon
Sliced cilantro or chives
Two tablespoons white wine
Dip Channel Sole in flour with a drop of lemon, covering both sides of each fillet.
In a large, non-stick skillet, sauté shrmx, pine nuts and garlic in a tablespoon of butter or oil. Remove from skillet and set aside. Shake any excess flour off the Channel Sole.
Add tablespoon butter to skillet, heat on medium flame, and add Sole. Cook one minute and sprinkle with sliced cilantro or chives, and white wine. Turn Sole fillets over, then cook about one minute. Sprinkle with cilantro or chives, white wine, and the shrmx combo. Cover pan until ready to serve.
Then heat quickly and serve with lemon.
Neo's Easy Cheesy Noodles
Yield: 4 servings
· 8 cups water
· 3 cups bowtie pasta, uncooked
· 4 oz. canned yams, drained
· 3 oz. ranch salad dressing
· 1/4 cup skim milk
· 1/4 oz. chopped fresh basil leaves, or 2 tsp dried basil
· 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
· 1/2 cup tomato, chopped
· 1/2 cup honey-roasted peanuts
· 3 oz. roast turkey, cubed
· 4 oz. crumbled blue cheese
Bring 8 cups water to a boil and add pasta. Cook for 15 minutes or until al dente.
Prepare dressing by combining yams, ranch dressing, milk and basil. Puree in a food processor until smooth. Transfer to a mixing bowl and set aside.
Drain and rinse pasta with cold water until cooled. Add pasta along with onions, tomato, peanuts, turkey and cheese to bowl of dressing.
Toss and serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
THE MATRIX - Who Said It?
1) What is the Matrix?
2) I imagine that right now, you're feeling a bit like Alice. Hmm? Tumbling down the rabbit hole?
3) If I had to choose between that and the Matrix, I'd choose the Matrix.
4) Hallelujah. You're my savior, man. My own personal Jesus Christ.
5) So what do you need? Besides a miracle.
6) You believe you are special, that somehow the rules do not apply to you. Obviously,
you are mistaken.
7) Whoa. Déjà vu.
8) You're cuter than I thought. I can see why she likes you.
9) How much like it? Was it the same cat?
10) Do you know what it really reminds me of? Tasty Wheat. Did you ever eat Tasty Wheat?
11) Were you listening to me, Neo? Or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?
12) I used to eat there. Really good noodles.
13) But... you already know what I'm going to tell you.
14) By the way, if you have something terribly important to say to Switch, I'd suggest you say it now.
15) There is no spoon.
16) Mr. Wizard. Get me the hell out of here.
17) If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.
18) No one needs to tell you you are in love, you just know it, through and through.
19) That is the sound of inevitability... It is the sound of your death.
20) Yes. I've been looking for you, Neo. I don't know if you're ready to see what I want to show you, but unfortunately, you and I have run out of time.
THE MATRIX RELOADED - Who Said It?
1) You always told me to stay off the freeway.
2) Dammit, Morpheus. Not everyone believes what you believe.
3) You have the sight now, Neo. You are looking at the world without time.
4) We are getting aggravated.
5) Tonight let us make them remember: This is ZION, and we ARE NOT AFRAID.
6) I protect that which matters most.
7) ...just a sample.
8) He's doin' his Superman thing.
9) Touch me and that hand will never touch anything again.
10) You won't let it happen, you can't. You need human beings to survive.
11) A program was written to watch over the trees, and the wind, the sunrise, and
sunset. There are programs running all over the place.
12) I have dreamed a dream, but now that dream is gone from me.
13) I've been waiting for you.
14) I hate sleeping. I figured, I've slept the first eleven years of my life away, so now
I'm just making up for it.
15) Still using all the muscles except the one that matters?
16) There are levels of survival we are prepared to accept.
17) I have something for him, a gift. You see, he set me free...
18) Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you.
19) Morpheus went to the Oracle. After that everything changed.
20) We can never see past the choices we don't understand.
THE MATRIX REVOLUTIONS - Who Said It?
1) She'll do it. If she has to, she'll kill every one of us. She's in love.
2) Down here... I'm God.
3) It is remarkable how similar the pattern of love is to the pattern of insanity.
4) Don't you even begin to tell me what I can and can't do with my ship after your
5) Karma's a word. Like "love".
6) Ask yourself, if it were Dozer, and you knew the only chance you had to see him
again was to hold the dock, what would you do?
7) Ah, Mr. Anderson, I see you are as predictable in this world as you are in the other.
8) The council wants to meet with you immediately. You'll forgive me for not
attending, but I need to find a way to salvage this debacle.
9) There are no weapons allowed in this club. At the bottom of this elevator there is
a coat check girl and, if we are lucky, a man to check weapons.
10) You played a very dangerous game.
11) Time's up. What's it gonna be, Merv?
12) What do you think I am? Human?
13) If that's true, then I've made a mistake, and you should kill me now.
14) Everything that has a beginning has an end.
15) This is my world.
16) If you tell me we'll make it I'll believe you.
17) Hold onto your lunch!
18) It is done.
19) Like what I've done with the place?
Answers: THE MATRIX
1) Neo, 2) Morpheus, 3) Cypher, 4) Choi, 5) Tank, 6) Rhineheart, 7) Neo, 8) Oracle, 9) Trinity, 10) Mouse, 11) Morpheus, 12) Neo, 13) Oracle, 14) Cypher, 15) Spoon boy, 16) Neo, 17) Morpheus, 18) Oracle, 19) Agent Smith, 20) Morpheus
Answers: THE MATRIX RELOADED
1) Trinity, 2) Lock, 3) Oracle, 4) Twin #1, 5) Morpheus, 6) Seraph, 7) Persephone, 8) Link, 9) Trinity, 10) Neo, 11) The Oracle, 12) Morpheus, 13) The Keymaker, 14) Cypher, 15) Spoon boy, 16) Neo, 17) Agent Smith, 18) The Merovingian, 19) Trinity, 20) The Oracle
Answers THE MATRIX REVOLUTIONS
1) Persephone, 2) Trainman, 3) Merovingian, 4) Niobe, 5) Rama-Kandra, 6) Zee, 7) Bane, 8) Lock, 9) Seraph, 10) The Architect, 11) Trinity, 12) The Architect, 13) Neo, 14) The Oracle, 15) Agent Smith, 16) Trinity, 17) Niobe, 18) Deus Ex Machina, 19) Agent Smith, 20) Neo
Persephone’s Salad Bar Special
Adriatic and black mission figs with ricotta cheese on lettuce, pomegranates and pear vinagrette.
Serve with a buttermilk scone or a sourdough baguette.
BACK Palm Navigation
BACK Trinity - Carrie-Anne Moss fanpage
The Matrix Aura Palette
The Stone Gallery for Your Gems and Metals
10 Forward Star Trek galley, Colour Us Inn, Indiana Jones Menu, Innholders' Company, It's All In The Sauce,
Jupiter Table, magic spice, Mercury Table, Oracle's Lab,
Starshine Inn -Star Wars, Tangerine, vittles,
Top | Abramelin | Alchemy | Ancient Oracle | Articles | Artists ~ Rock & Roll | Astrology | Astroscape | Aura | Babylon 5 | Beat | beatles | Bus | Candles | Colour Waves | Constantine | Deva | Divination | Dowser | Early Heraldry | FAQ | Gladiator-Champion-Fighter | Haight-Ashbury | Heartwarmer * Bread & Roses | Hip | Hobbit Dowser - Nyll Greenwood | Hogwarts | House System * Sacred Tarot | Internal Spectrum | Lab | Mandala | Mask-Who Was That Masked Man? | Masked World | Matrix | Meditation Index | Middle-earth Inn | Mirror | Mountain | Mystique | Neutrals | Number 1-9 | 11-22-33 | Palm | Parapsychology |
Phoenix | Quiz | Sacred Place | Shrine | Site |
Sixth Sense |
Son of Spooky | Space | Star Chart (by Zodiac) Listing | Star Trek | Star Wars | Still Zone |
Stonehenge | Tao | Transcription breaks | Transform | Tutoring | Unicorn | Unknown Museum |
Unnumbered Tarot | Us | US Time
| Valentine | Vote Star Charts | Wall | Wands | Whale | Wizard | Your Elf | Zone
3c Alchemy Trump XIV
3d Temperance, Binary Solutions
Trump XIV Temperance - Art
The Fountain of Life
Thank you for visiting ~ https://thediviningnation.tripod.com/matrix/oraclelab.html
This Matrix-Dowser Page is maintained by webmistress Queue the Reality Rifter
last updated August 24, 2015