A popular drink on Arcturus IV that some claim has "certain pleasure-enhancing qualities."
2 cups sparkling Tangerine water
4 tablespoons vanilla syrup for Italian Soda
1 teaspoon Pomegranate Liqueur
Measure two cups of Tangerine sparkling water into a cocktail shaker. Add 4 tablespoons vanilla syrup and stir.
Add teaspoon [or to taste] Pomegranate Liqueur. Stir.
go to Star Trek Memory Alpha - The Arcturian Fizz is a light, romantic happy hour drink, with a flirtatiousness all its own, as suggested by Lwaxana Troi.
see The Vulcan Sunset and Romulan Nector
here at Tangerine
· 8 cups fresh raspberries
· ˝ cup freshly squeeze lemon juice (4 lemons)
· 1 cup simple syrup
Tangerine Lime Sorbet:
· 5 cups fresh tangerine juice
· 3 cups fresh lime juice
· 1 cup simple syrup
· 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
· 1 cup filtered water
· 15 thin slices fresh ginger, peeled
· 6 cups filtered water
· 1 cups freshly squeezed lime juice
1. Place raspberries in blender. Process until pureed. Strain.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients until well combined. Freeze in an ice-cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions. Store sorbet in an airtight container in the freezer.
Tangerine Lime Sorbet:
1. In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients until well combined. Freeze in an ice-cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions. Store sorbet in an airtight container in the freezer.
1. Boil sugar with 1 cup water and ginger. Cover and let ginger steep two hours. Strain and cool.
2. Combine 6 cups water and lime juice and add ginger syrup to taste.
1. Fill chilled glass with three medium sized scoops of sorbet.
2. Shake soda siphon and fill glass to the top with soda. Finish with a festive straw!
source: top chef Danielle Keene
Blini-Quadro-Triticale and Clavisoa Berries
Makes 75 cocktail-size Blini
[Quadro-Triticale is a hardy, four-lobed. genetically engineered blue-colored wheat. Blini texture and flavor can be altered by using whole-wheat, brown rice, or buckwheat flour, or any combination of these, as a substitute for the 1 ˝ cups quadro-triticale flour.]
1 pkg. Active dry yeast
1 ˝ cups warm water
1 ˝ cups all purpose flour
1 ˝ cups quadro-triticale flour
3 eggs, separated
4 Tbs [1/2 stick] melted unsalted butter
Dash of salt
1 tsp sugar
1 ˝ cups warm milk
Sour cream and Palamarian Sea Urchin, lightly sauteed in garlic [substitute: Caviar]
Melted butter and Palamarian Sea Urchin [substitute] Caviar
ON THE SIDE
Chilled Clavisoa Berries
- Combine yeast and warm water in a medium bowl. Set in a warm place to proof for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Slowly add the all-purpose flour to the yeast. Cover and let the dough rise for 1 hour.
- Combine the quadro-triticale flour, egg yolks, butter, salt, sugar, and milk with the dough. Stir well to blend all the ingredients. Cover and let rise for 1 hour.
- Just before cooking, beat the egg whites until stiff and fold them into the batter.
- Heat a heavy skillet or griddle over a medium-high flame. Brush with butter. Drop 1 TBS of the batter into the hot pan. Cook until lightly browned, turn the blini, and cook briefly on the other side. Keep the blini on a heated platter until all the batter is used up.
- To serve, put a dollop of the desired topping in the center of each blini. Serve with chilled Clavisoa Berries on the side. [substitute: blackberries and strawberries]
Spiked Risa Colada Sticks
1 8-ounce can pineapple chunks [juice and all]Risa Colada Alert
1 6-ounce can Coco Lopez Cream of Coconut
4 ounces rum [your choice]
Combine everything in a blender. Pour mix into Popsicle moulds or ice tray with sticks and freeze overnight.
· 1.5 oz coconut rum
· 2 oz Pina Colada liquid mix
· .5 oz Blue Curaco
· 2 oz scoop of ice cream
Put the rum, pina colada mix, and ice cream in a blender with about a half cup of ice and blend until smooth. In an empty glass, pour the .5 oz of blue curaco. Slowly add the frozen concoction into the glass with the curaco to get that spiral effect. Enjoy as is or top with whipped cream.
Note: this tastes great with Ben and Jerry's Mission to Marzipan ice cream because the Marzipan comes in
a fluid swirl and almond cookie pieces.
We Recommend Our Famous Terran Dessert Promanade Pi
Served in Finer Establishments Throughout the Quadrant
1 env unflavored gelatin 1/2 C creme de cacao
1/2 C cold water 2 C heavy cream, whipped
2/3 C sugar 1 - 9" graham cracker crust
1/8 tsp salt Dark Thalian chocolate curls for garnish
3 eggs, separated 1/4 C cognac
Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water in a saucepan. Add 1/3 C of the
sugar, the salt and the egg yolks. Stir to blend. Place the saucepan over low heat, stirring
all the while until the gelatin dissolves and melts, and the mixture thickens.
Do not boil.
Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in cognac and creme de cacao.
Chill until mixture is getting thick and starts to mound slightly. It must not be too firm.
Beat the egg whites until stiff. Gradually beat in the remaining sugar. Fold the egg white
mixture into the thickened gelatin mixture. Fold in 1 cup of the whipped cream. Spoon into
the crust. Chill several hours or overnight. At serving time, garnish with the remaining
cream and Thalian chocolate curls.
Tangerine dedication to The Beatles, Led Zeppelin,
Sopwith Camel, and Tangerine Dream