Hidden Places Quiz
Each correct answer is worth 1 point
1) Location of Hut-on-the-Rock
a. The Lake, b. The Thames, c. The Sea
2) The Sorcerer’s Stone was hidden in this place for safety before it appeared at Hogwarts
a. Gringotts Bank, b. Ministry of Magic, c. The Three Broomsticks
3) The magical entrance to Diagon Alley is behind what shabby-looking pub?
a. The Leaky Cauldron, b. Borgin and Burkes, c. Honeydukes
4) The Gryffindor common room is located in one of the castle's highest towers, guarded by a painting of The Fat Lady, the entrance to which is located
a. on the fifth floor in the west wing of the castle, b. on the seventh floor in the east wing of the castle,
c. on the seventh floor in the west wing of the castle
5) The Order of the Phoenix meets at the home of a well known Animagus? Who?
a. Professor Horace Slughorn, b. Arthur Weasley, c. Sirius Black
6) Where is Zonko's Joke Shop is located?
a. Hogsmeade, b. Diagon Alley, c. Knockturn Alley
Harry Potter, Professor Dumbledore, and Professor McGonagall
7) Where is Sibyll Trelawney’s Divination classroom?
a. The East Tower, b. The West Tower, c. The North Tower
8) There is a trapdoor and secret passage in the cellar of Honeydukes that leads to...
a. The Shrieking Shack, b. Hogwarts School, c. The Three Broomsticks
9) Site of the Quidditch World Cup between Ireland and Bulgaria was reached by what method of travel?
a. Port key, b. Thestral, c. broom stick
Hermione and Harry arrive at the Quidditch World Cup with the Weasleys
10) Ravenclaw dormitories are located in Ravenclaw Tower on the west side of the school. Instead of a password, something else is required to enter the common room. What?
a. closing verse to a poem, b. solution to a logical riddle, c. answer to a question about the history of Hogwarts
Each correct answer is worth 2 points
Bonus #1) Who is the person who prepares Professor Remus Lupin's 'medicine' for him?
a. Professor Sprout, b. House Elves in Hogwarts Kitchen, c. Professor Snape
In The Deathly Hallows Dumbledore’s Army was able to find safety in The Room of Requirement. Who supplied their meals?
a. The Leaky Cauldron, b. Hog’s Head, c. The Burrow
BACK Harry Potter Navigation -
BACK Hogwarts Ghosts
Harry, Hermione, Ron, Malfoy and more; on the set with
Professor McGonagall and Hagrid
Edinburgh Castle transformed into fictional magic academy Hogwarts
ANSWERS to Hidden Places Quiz
1) c. The Sea, 2) a. Gringotts Bank, 3) a. The Leaky Cauldron, 4) c. on the seventh floor in the west wing of the castle, 5) c. Sirius Black, 6) a. Hogsmeade, 7) c. The North Tower, 8) b. Hogwarts School, 9) a. Port key, 10) b. solution to a logical riddle
ANSWERS to Bonus Questions
Bonus #1) c. Professor Snape - Bonus #2) b. Hog’s Head
YOUR FINAL SCORE
12 - 14 is a Perfect Score: You are bright and destined to advance in wisdom, skill, and grace. Perhaps you are a role model in the wizarding world, an auror, or you are aiming for a post in The Ministry of Magic.
9 - 11 High Marks: You have a brilliant future and a successful career ahead as a witch or wizard.
5 - 8 You have potential. Work on doing more research in the library.
1 - 4 Take a day off and find your rememberall!
| Abramelin | Alchemy | Ancient Oracle | Articles | Artists ~ Rock & Roll | Astrology | Astroscape | Aura | Babylon 5 | Beat | beatles | blog | Breathe | Bus | Candles | Colour Waves | Constantine | Deva | Divination | Dowser | Early Heraldry | email | FAQ | Gladiator-Champion-Fighter | Haight-Ashbury | Heartwarmer * Bread & Roses | Hip | Hobbit Dowser - Nyll Greenwood | Hogwarts | House System * Sacred Tarot | Internal Spectrum | Lab | Mandala | Mask-Who Was That Masked Man? | Masked World | Matrix | Meditation Index | Middle-earth Inn | Mirror | Mountain | Mystique | Neutrals | Number 1-9 | 11-22-33 | Palm | Parapsychology |
Pix | Quiz | Sacred Place | Shrine | Site |
Sixth Sense |
Son of Spooky | Space | Star Chart (by Zodiac) Listing | Star Trek | Star Wars | Still Zone |
Stonehenge | Tao | Transcription breaks | Transform | Tutoring |
Twitter | Unicorn | Unknown Museum |
Unnumbered Tarot | Us | US Time
| Valentine | Vote Star Charts | Wall | Wands | Whale | Wizard | Your Elf | Zone
Thank you for visiting ~ http://thediviningnation.tripod.com/hp/hidden.html
~ Please bookmark us and come back again!
This Dowser Page is maintained by webmistress Gléwen Greycloak